10 classes of 50' per week
From Monday to Friday ➜ 9:30 a.m. to 11:10 a.m. ⇆ 11:30 a.m. to 13:10 p.m.
(one schedule or another depending on the week)
Weekly – Quarterly – Semiannual
Start every Monday (except beginners, every other Monday)
7 Niveles, from beginners A1 to higher C1/C2
8 students max. / 1 min. / 4 average per class.
Guaranteed course! If you are alone in the level, you have 5 individual classes for the same price.
1 week ➜ €156,25
2 to 11 weeks ➜ €131,25 per week
12 or more weeks ➜ €97,50 per week
Without registration fee, without surprises in the final price.
Accredited Center by the Cervantes Institute
recognition with ECTS university credits (+ INFO)
Possibility of classes hybrid (face-to-face students + online)
Combine it! with other courses: individual Spanish, culture, exam preparation or flamenco! (dance or guitar).
Included in the price:
• Access to school 7/7 from 9:00 a.m. to 22:45 p.m., patio, terraces with impressive views, study rooms…
• Loan of textbooks.
• Materials and digital resources.
• Cultural program 1 weekly visit around the city.
• Wi-Fi throughout the school.
• Information about all the cultural activity in the city, monuments, excursions…
• Digital Certificate assistance (upon request).
• Discounts in tablaos, shows, record and gift shops.
• Accommodation in residence for students, apartments and families, at competitive prices.
• Excursions on weekends to other cities and counties.
• Machines of coffee and snacks.
• Our shop where to buy Spanish books, flamenco shoes and skirts, t-shirts...
Designed for those who want to learn or improve our language in an efficient and dynamic way. Taught by highly motivated teachers who like their profession and have long experience. It is aimed at students of any level of Spanish, from beginners to very advanced:
The method is designed to satisfy all communication needs, from the simplest to the most complex, without forgetting a serious and clear study of grammar, essential in learning Spanish.
El Semi-intensive 10 It is divided into two parts, taught by two different teachers and which will alternate depending on the week:
|9:30 - 11:10||⇆||11:30 - 13:10|
|Reflection and grammar practice||conversational practice|
There is a very close relationship between the two parts that make up this course, serving the second class of conversational practice, to practice and consolidate the contents that have already been acquired in previous weeks introduced in the first part. The first 15 minutes of each class are dedicated to reviewing and complementing the program, addressing possible deficiencies or gaps of any of the students in the group.